New proof of existence of the pyramid under Visocica
The second phase of archaeological excavation has just been completed under the hill Visocica next to Visoko. The results fully confirm the hugely important hypothesis of the existence of the first pyramid in Europe.
Satellite pictures, aerial photos and geodes map all confirm the right geometrical shape of the hill Visocica. The shape is a pyramid which is made of four equal sides. Those sides coincide with the sides of the world.
Initial trial excavations in August confirmed the presence of dozen anomalies which prove that the hill is not a natural formation but a hand made stone structure.
Archaeological excavations in October and November prove the following:
1. Access plateau of pyramid is fully paved in the length of 420 meters. Plateau is made of sand stones, natural architectural construction material, which is about 10-12 cm wide. Their surface is smooth. Being that they were cut, polished and brought to this location there is no doubt that they are the act of human hands.
2. Pyramid walls are made of stone tiles, also a natural construction material. These tiles are cut into megaliths of different dimensions which are characteristic of pyramid construction. Their length, according to what has been discovered is between one and three meters. Connection between them is clear and it is evident that these tiles were not tied by any material which is also characteristic of most world pyramids. Due to the thousands of years which have passed and shallow level of humus, megaliths have for most part lost their right geometrical shape. But regardless their cut shapes clearly demonstrate that they are hand made and were brought to the site.
3. Every new row of megaliths was moved so as to go towards the top, making thus the slope of the pyramid. Design of the pyramided is almost identical to the design of the stair like Mexican pyramids (Teotihuacán) In case of the Bosnian pyramid of Sun, we can see in the design the switch from the balcony to the slope and then again a balcony which seem to around 2 meters wide.
4. On one of the probes used, there was a confirmation of the cut stone tiles with high percentage of iron in them. These tiles at their surface show ornamental circles and assumption is that they were used for decorational purposes. Close to where we discovered this, there was also a high magnetic interference, thus for example one could not listen to a radio in that particular area.
5. Already earlier we determined that n the walls of the pyramid there was a layer of marl limestone in a block made of Breca (certain kind of stone find in this region). Since here we witness material from two different geological eras, it is impossible for them to have appeared here naturally.
6. We have noted and examined local men claims of tunnels under the pyramid leading to various directions. Project team has entered on of the tunnels on the location of Ravno, three kilometers from Vosocica. It is determined that the original height of the tunnel was 2,5 meters and that the arch was worked on by a human hand, and that they were not a natural appearance. Certain sections of the tunnel are today, due to their partial collapse, from half a meter to 2,5 meters high. After some 250 meters of passing through the tunnel, we concluded that the there were four intersections under the right angles of 45 degrees. Last intersection had three passages, of which one was buried. Tunnel leading to the left, according to the claims of the people who went to the end of the tunnel, leads to the underground lake. The one which leads to the right goes al the way to the pyramid and exits on the top. All this shows that there was an underground system of tunnels which is in full similar to the tunnel systems under the pyramids of Egypt, Mexico and Peru.
7. In the final phases of the excavation we encountered some resistance. Day before last, one of the lots was claimed by a new owner who requested that the work be stopped, because from now „he will continue the excavations“. Even tough we had three permissions from different levels of legal bodies, we agreed to this demand. By the way, the same owner has destroyed a 30 meters of access plateau by a dredge. He lifted stone tiles from their original place and the worst of all has broken them. It would make sense that this area be proclaimed as that of vital national interest.
8. In the press there was a claim of a local archaeologist who says that „there are no pyramids here, that this terrain is archaeological examined and the media attention is only profit based and will be used to increase book sales“. To answer that I can just point the lady to the above mentioned facts.
9. Next phase of research is expected in April of 2006. The area will be fully cleared of bushes and other vegetation and will be followed by a careful opening of the six wide sections from all sides so that the pyramid character of megalith blocks can be easily seen. As a special project we will start a mapping of the underground tunnel system in cooperation with speleologist and geologists. We will also examine in detail the claims of the locals about the existence of the steps and a passage in the foothill of the pyramid.
Better days are coming for Bosnia and Herzegovina. Most significant monument of Europe will soon see the light of the day. Thanks to all of those who have contributed to this project with their optimism and support from the whole world.