Excavation, renovation and permanent protection of the Bosnian Pyramids Valley is a project open to every well-meaning person who wants to be a part of this major historical-archeological open air program.
Voluntary work will last throughout the Project, from April 14 2006 to October 10 2006, from 8.00 -16.00. Archeological site will be accessible seven days a week. Volunteering days may be selected (for example, only on weekends or certain number of days).
The following voluntary activities will be available:
1. Excavation and cleaning of the pyramid walls, access plateau and underground tunnel complex.
Approximately 15 cm is planned to be removed from two sides of pyramids (west and east). Stone blocks and access stairs are to be cleaned. Due to soil erosion and deposits on the south and east side, monoliths are covered with dirt as high as 2,5 meters, and it will take more work to remove them.
Clearing of the underground tunnels will be supervised by experts, and the activities will include removal of dirt, gravel and stones from the filled tunnels and their carting away outside the entrance, near Ravne area.
Before they start with their activities, volunteers will attend archeology classes, receive a name tag, and Certificate of Participation in the Excavation of the Bosnian Sun Pyramid after they finish volunteering. Every morning volunteers will be provided with transportation from the meeting point in Visoko to Visocica plateau, that is Ravne. All volunteers will be provided with lunch.
During the first two months, April and May, volunteers with accommodation will have a priority (for example, volunteers living in Visoko, Sarajevo, Zenica or around Visoko). Notice to potential volunteers without accommodation will be issued before the exacavation phase.
2. Volunteer positions on the archeological site of the Bosnian Sun Pyramids plateau:
– vistors’ guide
– reception office for the Project participants
– selling of the Foundation posters, books and postcards
– facilitating distribution of lunch
3. Volunteer positions in other locations in BiH:
– registering and data gathering on pre-historical stone balls from all over BiH
– registering and photographing pre-historical metal rings in BiH
4. Expert volunteers in the Bosnian Sun Pyramid area:
– professional geodesists
– land surveyors (and assistants)
– licensed radiesthesists (locating undergound water sources)
– other relevant professions which could contribute to the pyramids complex
I've read an interesting article on http://www.bosnian-pyramid.net
about the corners of the pyramid. It would be an easy way to proof
quickly the existence, but they dig near the corners but not the
corners. Then they've dug something on the top of it, but not the
top!? I've seen some pictures on that really let me think again about
this whole thing. Every day I believe less in this mystery.